Let’s talk about looks girls.
I know this topic is politically incorrect, and believe me I wish the society of today would not be the way it is, but I’m going to be straight forward:
Jet set world is superficial.
You have to either be:
b) Have power (celebrity, famous, royal, politics, contacts etc)
c) Good looking
If you are none of the above then you are not welcome to play, that’s the rules of the jet set game.
Since most of us are neither rich or have any particular power, we just have one option left, getting in with our looks.
Of course the better you look the more you will achieve and have access to in this world = Less attractive, less you will get. It’s important to stay sane in your head and not get obsessed with this superficiality. I know many girls who get carried away in surgery & dieting because they feel they are never good enough and if they just do this or that they will be more appreciated in this world.
That’s why I want to finger point; Look your very best but keep your feet on the ground.
How to look your very best:
Body: Plus size is not welcome in the jet set world. Bizarre? Of course.
All of my friends are up to size 10 UK / 38 EUR / 6 US and so am I. It’s just the way it is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone (girl) larger than that on exclusive private parties or chilling on a yacht. Besides men of course, they are in any sizes/shapes (face palm). Well actually I saw one plus sized girl once, but she was a heiress so she came in with the “power”-ticket 😉
Anyway I don’t think it’s such a big deal to be in this size, excuse me if I sound harsh now, but if you are in a size bigger than that there is a natural unbalance with your calorie intake and outcome. You eat wrong (too much) and exercise wrong (too little). You should do something about it, even if you don’t care about the jet set world and their stupid rules.
Face: Not everyone is born with beautiful facial features. That’s fine.
You don’t need to do drastic surgery in order to pimp yourself up, you just need to focus more on bringing out your best assets (may it be hair, body, eyes, legs, fashion sense etc). But to stay on this topic there are some basic things that could make your face stand out more if you just do some “housekeeping”.
· Great skin (good daily routines, treatments)
· Beautiful eyebrows (take good care of them either yourself or on a saloon, weekly)
· Less wrinkles (hello botox)
· Fillers (for re shaping lips, get higher cheek bones, change shape of nose etc)
· Long eyelashes (do them on a saloon or by yourself)
And maybe one of the more important…
· GOOD MAKE UP! (I don’t know how many beautiful girls I’ve seen with terrible make up making them look sooo white trash. Many guys strongly agree with me on this one. Follow the guide line: less is more)
Hair: The longer the better. The aim is to look feminine but as natural as possible.
Most of the girls have extensions, either clip in or permanent. I’ve had both but now only use clip in on special occasions. Your hair should look long, full and natural. If you can’t make it look natural, don’t use hair extensions, because you will just end up looking trashy and…like Britney spears, haha.
Fashion: This is probably one of the more important areas to focus on unless you are born with model features and will look good in anything.
The key here is to keep it simple. Don’t go in to too much detail, you don’t need to be a fashion expert to dress well, it’s all about achieving the basics:
- Not to look cheap (important!)
- Dress according to your figure (if you have some belly don’t show it off etc)
- Add the perfect amount of sexiness (nobody wants to have Little miss slutty along neither the boring Moder Teresa)
- Heels for long legs (everything a girl needs is a pair of great heels…in which she knows how to walk in! 😉 )
- Class & Elegance (look like a million dollars and you will get treated that way. Promise!)
To summerize; Take care of your appearance, feel good with your self and invest time & money in it. See it as your weapon to achieve what you want and knock the socks of men (and to literally have them by their balls haha). But don’t forget (yes I will be pulling an old cliché) = without a great personality you won’t get far in life anyway. So be a nice person and take care of yourself, and you will become the fabulous girl everyone will like. 🙂