Your eyebrows could be your trademark, or that important detail to make your entire look, look perfectly groomed. There is something about eyebrows that can make or break your entire appearance.
How many times haven’t you seen pictures by people who make fun of girls who didn’t understand their eyebrows looked awful? Perfect eyebrows will make you look flawless if you get it right. But it does require a little bit of work…
How to get those perfect eyebrows?
I would like to invite my readers for sharing your knowledge and maybe we can together discover the best methods of looking like the girls in these pictures. Let’s discuss in the comments section, but first I’ll add some of my thoughts…
– Basic DIY grooming at home: Semi permanent tint + tweeze
– Brow grooming in a salon: Semi permanent tint + tweeze/threading/wax + consultation/browmapping + shaping
– Eyebrow extensions: For those who have over plucked their eyebrows, this is similar to the eyelash extensions method. Eeach hair gets glued on to another existing hair, the extensions lasts around 2-3 weeks.
– Microblading 3D or 6D eyebrows: Tiny blades “paint” hairlike strokes, which gives your brows a very natural look in comparison to the harsh permanent make up technique which is similar. Great to fill in gaps or for almost “non existing” brows. Lasts around 2 years.
Many girls with perfect looking brows have used make up as their secret weapon. In fact, their brows in a natural state are just groomed to a basic level, and to it they add the magic by using this eyebrow make up technique:
– Your eyebrows need to be tinted to the approx colour of the fill you will add.
– Start off by marking your eyebrows in it’s lowest end like seen in this picture. Blend upwards and add a coat of highlighting concealer underneath to make the brow pop out.
– If needed, fill in the rest with eyebrow powder. Usually you buy a set of three colours. The trick is to get a natural looking fill by mixing all three colours with following method:
Add the lightest colour in the beginning of the brow, the medium dark in the middle, slightly mixed with the darkest one which goes in the very end of the brow and arch.
– Depending on how harsh you want your brows to be, a good trick is to only have a tiny bit of fill in the beginning of the eyebrow. The fill you use should be very blended so it gives a soft appearance.
– Highlighting concealer should be applied all around the eyebrow: underneath, on the sites and above. Make sure to blend it well so the eyebrow looks natural yet “pops out”.
- What eyebrow treatments can you recommend?
- Can you mention any other eyebrow methods I’ve not listed?
- Which is the best eyebrow tint ever?
- Do you have any technical advice on how to get perfect eyebrows using make up?
- Which look of brows do you prefer? The make up one or the very natural?