The story of JetsetBabe.com
JetsetBabe.com got created in 2012 when Anna Bey had just moved to London. She was bored & lonely, so she created a blog where she was sharing her previous jet-setting experiences while documenting her new social climbing journey in London. Anna was at first blogging anonymously. In 2015 she shut down her blog but in 2017 the blog re-opened.
The story of Anna Bey
Anna is 32 years old & from Sweden. As soon as Anna graduated high-school, she packed her bags & moved to Italy/Rome to study Italian. It was the beginning of her journey in the high society when she got introduced to a trust-fund kid in Rome. After their relationship, Anna got a flavor for the finer things in life & decided she didn’t want to go back to her old life after this relationship had ended.
- Anna transformed herself to fit into the high society. She lost 15 kg, did a nose job, added some fillers/botox, hair extensions, eyelash extensions & revamped her wardrobe.
- Annas career has always been in digital marketing. She is also a certified matchmaker.
- Anna has lived in 8 different countries & speak 5 languages
- Anna has been in the elite circles for 14 years. She is an expert on this community after having researched & actively participated in it since the age of 19.
- Anna is not afraid to admit that since 2014 her lifestyle has been fully funded by her boyfriend and believes a woman should choose whether she wants to work or not.
The story of School of Affluence
Annas created School of Affluence, to offer women “a fast-track” into the high society with all the lessons she had learned.
The School of Affluence teaches women: elegance, grooming, etiquette, manners, body language, how to dress classy, how to be a lady, how to have the right mindset, persuasion, image development, being in shape, social climbing, networking skills, conversation skills, elite dating, relocating, getting financial assistance.
“This Morning Show” iTV UK
“Sunrise” Channel 7 Australia
The Times (UK)
The Sun (UK)
New York Post