My healthy diet
Since I’m all about getting fit again, I’ve back to my usual diet with no cheating this time. Thankfully I don’t live close to any supermarket anymore, so any impulsive cravings can fuck off literally speaking 🙂
An amazing thing that I love is food shopping online and get it delivered home. I truly recommend it because browsing in supermarkets it’s a killer if you don’t want to get tempted to buy anything you shouldn’t. The less temptation the better. There for living on your own + shop food online is amazeballs when you want to loose weight and avoid carbs. Easy peasy! Plus I love the fact I don’t need to carry any heavy bags, or worse be seen with those shopping trolleys with wheels, lol.
Anyway, as you know by now my diet contains: No Sugar, No Carbs, No Processed food.
So what do I eat then?
Let me introduce my typical grocery list:
- Cheese: Goat, Cottage, Quark, Feta, Halloumi, Mozzarella
- Dairy: Milk, Cream, Eggs, Sour cream
- Meat: Sliced turkey or chicken breast (I avoid meat as much as possible, but sometimes it’s ok)
- Fish: Salmon, Cod, Haddock, Mixed seafood, Squid, Crabmeat, Tuna
- Veg: Rocket salad, Broccoli, Portobello mushrooms, Chopped carrots, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Avocado
- Fruit: Watermelon, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries
- Other: Hummus, Nuts
And voilá! Not carby, not very processed & very healthy (yet tasty)!