It’s time for Monaco Grand Prix
5 quick facts about Monaco:
1. Monaco is tiny, the size of a shoebox
2. People go there only to party & watch the races, forget fancy private events like in Cannes.
3. Everyone stays on the yachts (since there isn’t much space to stay anywhere else) making yacht parties the main attractions (besides F1 of course)
4. Some people go clubbing, and it’s the same story with the clubs here like in Cannes. All about Cristal and who can order most of them. Clubs open: Billionaire’s club, Jimmy’z, Twiga
5. Sunday is the peak and absolute best day to go. It’s the grande finale of the formula 1 race so a lot of partying after the races!