E is for Eyebrows
– Perfectly shaped eyebrows!
A perfectly groomed person has always perfectly groomed eyebrows. Since eyebrows have such huge impact on the whole of your face, it’s important to take care of them. Make it a weekly habit of yours when you dedicate time to trim color and make sure everything is in it’s place.
If your eyebrows are in a mess and you have no clue how to go about it, then go to a professional salon and let someone who knows eyebrows make it done for you. It’s not really expensive either so totally worth it. Here are some of my eyebrow suggestions;
- If you color, make sure you do it every other week as it gets washed away quickly.
- Invest money in a good tweezer or else you won’t be able keeping it nice and tidy.
- Don’t tweeze too much! The key is to keep eyebrows looking as natural as possible.
- Saying that, you shouldn’t fill them in too harsh either. Nobody finds black lines above the eyes attractive.
- If your tweezer looses it’s sharpness, don’t throw it away. Just sand the edges with a file you use for nails and tweezer will become like new again!